Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta. Artisan fresh pasta handmade by our chefs, delivered to your doorstep. Download the app and order now! Food you never knew you wanted.
Try A Frozen Meal With Premium Ingredients For The Taste You Love At A Price You'll Love. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well. You can cook Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 2 envelopes of dry Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 pack of Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes).
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt for boiling pasta.
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder. My husband loves anything with bacon and his favorite dressing is ranch so I had to make this for the last bbq of the season. Needless to say he loved it and so did our guests! Cheesy Pasta & Bacon BurgerBall Park Brand.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta step by step
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth…….
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth…..
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente…..
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
The ranch-mayo dressing is the perfect balance to provide flavor and creaminess without overpowering the other ingredients. Steps In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth. Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic. Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente. In a large skillet, add olive oil, heat oil, add chopped bacon, heat for several minutes, then add chopped onion, cook until onion is soft, add butter and flour, cook for several minutes to make sure flour taste is cooked out.