Meat and Bean Burritos. We sell the UK's largest range of bean bags online. We're still accepting & fulfilling orders successfully during this time Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Add the black beans and stir to mix well. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. You can cook Meat and Bean Burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat and Bean Burritos
- You need 1 of lb. 93% ground Beef.
- You need 1 of pack Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of can Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Japaleno, or more.
- It’s 1 large of Flour Burritos.
- It’s 1 of shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of fresh Salsa (see my recipe for baked tacos).
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. Remove beef from pan to a plate using slotted spoon. Place a burrito on the work surface. These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious.
Meat and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown meat in large fry pan. Lower heat. Do not drain. Add taco mix and stir. Add beans, peppers and cook till blended and hot..
- Place burrito on plate, sprinkle with cheese, heat 30 sec. in microwave until melted..
- Add 3 tbs. meat mixture to lower half of burrito. Add 3 tbs. salsa on top of meat..
- Roll up burrito style and serve with sour cream..
The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe stuffed with a simple super tasty seasoned beef beans cheese and other fillings of choice Mexican food is pure comfort food and it is really easy to make a home-cooked meal. The burrito beef mince filling is especially good – Whether you prefer spicy bean and cheese or salsa-topped steak, there are soo many ways to customize your wrap. To make the burritos, heat the tortillas following pack instructions. Pile some rice and beef sauce along each tortilla and scatter over your choice of topping.