Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs. Steps Add the canned corn and water to a pan and heat. When it starts to boil, add the chicken stock granules and stir gently. When it reaches a rapid boil, crack the egg and add it.
Add broth, ginger and apple cider vinegar to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Slowly stream in the beaten egg while stirring the soup in one direction. In a small bowl add the cornstarch and ½ cup reserved cornstarch and whisk until combined. You can cook Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs
- Prepare 1 can of *see notes below Canned corn (creamed corn).
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water together stirring to make a slurry Pour cornstarch slurry into the boiling broth. Remove from heat, taste, season with salt and pepper as desired. How to make Egg Drop Soup? Start by heating up chicken stock in a pot, over medium heat.
Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs step by step
- Add the canned corn and water to a pan and heat. When it starts to boil, add the chicken stock granules and stir gently..
- When it reaches a rapid boil, crack the egg and add it. Gently stir it in..
- When it's cooked, add sesame oil and black pepper. It's done..
- Adjust the amount of soup stock you need to match 2 cups of water according to your preference..
- Speedy Trick Use the can from the canned corn to measure the water; you'll get the last of the corn doing this..
- I used canned creamed corn that is sold in 435 g cans with one can's worth of water so it's quick to measure..
- If the soup is too thick, adjust the consistency with water..
- Easy in 3-minutes My Homemade Corn Potage.
Add cornstarch (mixed with water so it won't clump up) and soy sauce. Lightly beat eggs in cup with a spout for easy pouring Simmer vegetables until tender for a few minutes. Add cornstarch slurry to slightly thicken soup. Stir soup in circular motion and slowly add beaten eggs by pouring from a cup with a spout. Create the "shredded" egg look by straining the eggs slowly into the soup through a fork or chopsticks while simultaneously whisking them with your other hand.