Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Lightly season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Increase heat to high and add wine and broth. You can have Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- It’s 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- It’s of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 C of half and half.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
Serve the salmon topped with the sauce and parsley and with the rice on the side. Instructions Thoroughly dry salmon fillets with a paper towel. Heat sun-dried tomato oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Cook salmon, skin-side down, until skin is crispy and.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce instructions
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
Reduce heat to medium and add shallots. Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Skillet Recipe Layer on the flavor with a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce over lightly seasoned sauteed salmon. Pan fried to a flakey perfection, salmon is crispy on the outside and drenched in a creamy and super fragrant sun-dried tomato sauce. The pan seared salmon gets smothered in the most amazing creamy tuscan garlic sauce with sun dried tomatoes and spinach.