Baked Crab Cakes. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Cakes food delivered by Deliveroo. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
Mix all cake ingredients together but crab meat and oil. Place on sprayed sheet pan then sprinkle each lightly with olive oil. Place the crab patties onto the baking sheet. You can have Baked Crab Cakes using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Crab Cakes
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 packages of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper (to taste if need be).
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Jack Daniels Whole Ground Mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 lb of Special Crab Meat.
The crab cakes will very very fragile at this point, so treat them delicately! Serve immediately with cocktail and/or tartar sauce and lemon wedges. Whether you need a flavourful dinner party starter or a quick midweek meal, our easy crab cake recipes are ideal for entertaining and beyond. Turn cakes over in crushed corn flakes until covered.
Baked Crab Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F Fahrenheit..
- Break the Ritz crackers up into a powder..
- Combine dry ingredients with the crackers..
- Combine wet ingredients together.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Mix in the onions and crab meat slowly.
- Form mixture into desired sized crab cakes. (I like to do mine big. I get about 6 hockey puck sized crab cakes).
- Put crab cakes on a foil covered pan that has been lightly brushed with oil..
- Lightly brushed the tops of the crab cakes with oil..
- Cook crab cakes for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and flip. Continue cooking for 4-5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and remove from the hot tray to a plate to rest for 5 minutes..
Cover pan w/ plastic, transfer cakes to pan and cover with more plastic wrap. Trim and finely chop the spring onions, and pick and finely chop the parsley. Combine the crabmeat, potatoes, spring onion, parsley, white pepper, cayenne and egg in a bowl with a little sea salt. Dust with flour and shallow-fry in. Baking crab cakes in the oven is the solution, and it's as easy as can be.