Shangrila soup with bread sticks. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! And add in the stock along with salt,pepper, soya sauce and shredded chicken Shangrila soup with bread sticks Instructions.
The classic tomato soup and grilled cheese combo is all grown up! The Best Panera Bread Soup Recipes on Yummly Rustic Sprouted Bread Soup, Spicy Tortilla Soup, Imperfect Foods Clam Chowder With Garlicky Bread. Also Known As Grissini, Grissini Sticks, Breadsticks. You can have Shangrila soup with bread sticks using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shangrila soup with bread sticks
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken with bones.
- You need Half of cup Carrot grated.
- It’s Half of cup cabbage chopped.
- It’s 1 of small capsicum.
- You need 2-3 tbs of corn flour.
- You need Half of bunch fresh coriander.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 of pkt noodles.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of soya sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of black pepper.
Shangrila soup with bread sticks step by step
- Boil the chicken in big pot with enough water.take out the chicken from the stock and shred it.
- In the boiling stock add noodles and let it cook for 10 min.
- Chopped all the veggies. And add in the stock along with salt,pepper, soya sauce and shredded chicken.
- Make slurry and gradually add in soup.check the consistency.
- Whisk the eggs and add in the soup.serve hot with bread sticks.
In this video we will see how to make Crispy Bread Sticks an easy tea time snack and the best soup accompaniment. Healthy breadsticks are always going to add to a healthy soup. Freshly baked bread at home is a delight for everyone. I am an experimental baker and never stop experimenting if a recipe of a baked product excites me. I have been experimenting with whole wheat bread, and semolina bread however, it's time to experiment on these easy homemade breadsticks.