Broiled Salmon. Domesday Book Of Salmon, Low Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Buy Yellow Sapphire, Quartz, Citrine, Opal, Sillimanite, Tourmaline, Zircon and more. Items in stock and ready for delivery.
In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, minced garlic, brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, parsley, thyme, salt, oregano, and pepper; whisk until thoroughly incorporated. Add salmon to the mixture and coat evenly. Transfer salmon to previously prepared pan. You can cook Broiled Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Salmon
- You need 4 pieces of salmon.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill.
- It’s 1 of lemon, sliced.
- You need 1 of place salmon over salad and drizzle with honey lemon vinegarette, see recipe.
Line a large rimmed broiler-safe baking sheet with foil. Generously spray both sides of the salmon fillets with olive oil. Place the fish in the pan, skin side down. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared pan.
Broiled Salmon step by step
- Heat Broiler.
- Drizzle olive oil over each piece of salmon.
- Season with salt & pepper, sprinkle dill on each piece..
- Place a slice of lemon on each piece of salmon..
- Broil for 10 minutes, check for doneness, adjust cooking times for thickness of salmon..
Grasp the sheet of aluminum foil in both hands and place the foil and the salmon on top of the broiler pan. Heat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallot, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve spritzed with lemon wedges or with Lemon Caper Sauce (recommended). BROILED SALMON – naturally fresh salmon broiled to a perfectly cooked exterior and a juicy melt-in-your-mouth interior.