Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!. Great recipe for Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!. I though the youlinji sauce might go well with fish, so I created this recipe. It's easy to eat for elderly people and kids since all the bones are removed from the fish.
How to Make Delicious Spinach Nori Rolls in Miso Sesame sauce; Recipe: Appetizing Salmon & Fennel Rye Toast; Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chickpea Salad; Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (V/GF) Dredge sardines in tapioca mixture and pan fry in coconut oil until they are brown and crispy. Put watercress, arugula, parsley, and sweet potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with sardine dressing and top with the crispy fried sardines. You can cook Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!
- Prepare 8 of Sardines (about 15-20 cm each in length).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ・Sake (to pre-flavour).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ・Soy sauce (to pre-flavour).
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (for pan frying).
- You need 1 of Red leaf lettuce, and cherry tomatoes, etc..
- Prepare of Youlinji sauce (Recipe ID: 2202727).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 10 of cm Japanese leek (white section).
- You need 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
The simple solution to this problem is to cook canned sardines by sautéing in garlic and onion and adding some lemon or calamansi juice to reduce the fishy taste. The recipe is very simple and quick to prepare. All you need is follow the instructions below. There is a big chance that you will never look at canned sardines the same way again.
Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! instructions
- [Make the youlinji sauce] Step 1. Add the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and water into a heatproof dish, and microwave for about 1.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Step 2…Add the minced white part of the Japanese leek and white sesame seeds to Step 1, then mix..
- Remove the heads and entrails from the sardines. Butterfly, and remove the spines. Remove the small bones as well, using a knife..
- Cut the butterflied sardines in half along where the spines used to be, and cut off the fins..
- Sprinkle the sake and soy sauce on the Step 4 sardines to pre-season..
- Heat a frying pan, and add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Coat the Step 5 sardines with cake flour, and fry both sides..
- Put washed red leaf lettuce and cherry tomatoes on a plate, place on the Step 6 sardines, and pour the Step 2 sauce on top..
- Here is the youlinji chicken recipe using chicken breasts. "Amazing Sauce! Original Tender Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Made with Chicken Breasts" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152861-original-tender-youlinji-chinese-deep-fried-chicken-with-sweet-and-sour-sauce-made-with-chicken-br.
- Fry the silken tofu, and pour the youlinji sauce on top. "Youlinji-style Silken Tofu" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153851-cook-without-deep-frying-youlinji-style-firm-tofu.
Sardines are very tasty… Fresh sardines can be prepared in numerous ways… they can be crisp pan fried, deep fried, grilled, steamed or curried. The sardines get mashed into a lovely mixture of cream cheese, shallots, herbs and green onions. Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Add tomatoes, cucumber, chickpeas, feta, onion and olives; gently toss to combine. Heat oil in a high-sided medium skillet over medium heat. (Test temperature by adding a little cornmeal; the oil should bubble immediately.) Toss sardines in cornmeal until coated, shaking off excess.