Chili Lime Steak Fajitas. Instructions Add the marinade ingredients (lime juice, olive oil, garlic, brown sugar, red chili flakes, ground cumin, fine sea salt,. Wash and thoroughly dry the steak. Pour half of the marinade over the steak and reserve the second half for cooking.
Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Pour the marinade over the steak slices, mix around until evenly coated, and cover. For the Cilantro Lime Sauce combine all ingredients in a small. You can have Chili Lime Steak Fajitas using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Lime Steak Fajitas
- You need 6 of tortillas.
- You need 1.75 of lbs. Flank Steak, thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 of green peppers, sliced.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- You need 1/3 C. of Freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Red Chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare of Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 C. of Greek yoghurt.
- You need of Zest of 1 lime.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 C. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Sugar.
Or mix in a blender until all ingredients are incorporated. Chili Lime Steak Fajitas with Squash & Peppers Loaded with amazing Mexican flavors, these quick and easy Steak Fajitas are one of our go to dinners! Using a cast iron skillet, put the skillet on the grill and add the olive oil. Watch how to make this recipe.
Chili Lime Steak Fajitas step by step
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half of the marinade into a bowl and add steak. Marinade for 30 minutes or overnight. Remove 30 minutes prior to cooking if refrigerated overnight. Reserve remaining marinade for use later..
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak until cooked through. Stirring occasionally. Set aside and let rest..
- Wipe pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. Olive oil. Saute peppers and onion until almost tender. Add in reserved marinade and salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and continue cooking until soft and translucent. Add back in the sliced steak..
- For the Cilantro Lime Sauce combine all ingredients in a small. Owl and stir to combine. Or mix in a blender until all ingredients are incorporated..
- In a medium dry skillet over medium-high heat char tortillas on each side for 1-2 minutes..
- Assemble fajitas. Spoon steak and veggie mixture into charred tortillas. Top with cilantro lime sauce and sprinkle with cilantro..
Chili Lime Steak Fajitas are so juicy and full of incredible flavours! The secret lies in our popular marinade! Combine all marinade ingredients in an immersion blender or food processor. Using a cast iron skillet, put the skillet on the grill and add the olive oil. Steak fajitas are already delicious, but when you add the spice of chili and sour lime, you take your meal to a whole new level!