Bleu Cheese Dressing. Method Process all the dressing ingredients together in a food processor, adding just enough lemon juice to sharpen up the. Toss the endive leaves in the dressing, and serve. This is an awesome, simple recipe, can be used as a vegetable dip, salad dressing, or my husband loves it on Buffalo wings.
Steps to Make It Gather the ingredients. The Spruce Whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, and. Once thoroughly mixed, stir in the crumbled blue cheese. You can have Bleu Cheese Dressing using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bleu Cheese Dressing
- You need 1 cup of Bleu Cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of non fat Greek plain yogurt.
- You need 1 Tbs of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of minced red onion.
- It’s of S&P to taste (I used tsp of each).
DIRECTIONS Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, pepper, salt and half of the bleu cheese in food processor or blender. Remove to storage container, and stir in remaining bleu cheese. I love American salad dressings, and especially this one. The blue cheese can be Roquefort, if you want to splash out, or Gorgonzola, which crumbles particularly well.
Bleu Cheese Dressing step by step
- Combine all ingredients..
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chilled..
- Great with raw veggies, potatoes wedges, and salads!.
The only stipulation is that the cheese has to be gutsy; a subtle, faint-hearted one will get lost among all the other strong flavours. Stir in the blue cheese and add salt and pepper to taste. Either very finely chop the clove of garlic or use a microplane to break it up. Add the garlic, garlic powder, lemon, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, and whisk to combine. Now start adding the crumbled blue cheese.