Easy beef crockpot stew. Slow cookers are incredibly convenient for making meals, especially during the fall time. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Method. Method Pour the just-boiled water into a heatproof measuring jug, add the stock cube, tomato purée and yeast extract.
Add the courgette, carrots, peas and swede to the slow cooker. Add tomatoes, oxo cubes, salt and pepper, water, stir and you are ready to go. Mix the flour, salt, and pepper and toss with the cubed beef to coat. You can cook Easy beef crockpot stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy beef crockpot stew
- Prepare 600 grams of skirt steak.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 stick of of celery.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 can of water.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground corriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Add the coated beef to the crockpot. Add undrained tomatoes and beef stock and stir gently. How to Make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker. Coat the chunks of beef in flour, salt and pepper.
Easy beef crockpot stew step by step
- Cut the skirt steak into bite size cubes. Place in your slow cooker.
- Roughly chop onion and celery. I liked big pieces of onion in my stew, but up to you. Throw in with the beef.
- Add tomatoes and water to cover beef and veges.
- Add all spices and about a tsp of salt..
- Cook on low for 8-9 hrs. Salt to taste. Serve with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!.
You can do this by shaking the beef, flour, salt and pepper together in a large zip-top bag, or by stirring them together in a large bowl. Before adding the beef to the slow cooker, it is important to first brown it in a skillet on the stove. This step creates a flavorful crust on the pieces of beef and sears in the juices of the meat. After browning the meat, put it in the bottom of. Mix vegetables, water and Beef Stew Seasoning Mix in slow cooker.