Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol. Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol. Carne de Puerco con Chile is a classic Mexican dish, popular in Los Altos de Jalisco (the highlands of Jalisco), made with tender pieces of pork in a vibrant broth flavored with tomato, tomatillo, garlic, and chile de árbol. My dad was known for his carne con chile.
The ingredients needed to cook Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol: Get of meat. Carne de Puerco con Chile was one of my suegra's (mother-in-law's) signature dishes–along with her Traditional Mexican Pozole Rojo and her Tostadas de Lomo (shredded pork tostadas)–and it was one of the first dishes she taught me how to make as a newlywed. Whenever she made it, my suegro (father-in-law) (who didn't like spicy food) would complain that the salsa/broth was too spicy, to which. You can cook Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol
- Prepare of meat.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- It’s 2 lb of chopped pork shoulder, ribs, or butt.
- Prepare of chili.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 10 of dried chili de arbol.
- You need 12 of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped cilantro.
Carne De Puerco with Chile De Arbol instructions
- start by pre heating oven 350.get some foil and spray with a little cooking spray. cut tops off chilies add to foil make a pocket for them close foil and place into oven.this is a good way to roast chilies with out choking. shake around every 5minutes, cook for 15-20 minutes we want crispy n some black on them is fine..
- peel the tomatillos and rinse there sticky , add tomatoes & tomatillos to a hot pan grill till they start to soften they can burn a little will be fine..
- in a pot add 1/2 onion & garlic boil till soft about 10minutes high heat. when chiles are out of oven add to onion pot to steam them set aside.your only soaking in hot water not cooking..
- add all ingredients to blender except your cilantro, taste for seasonings and that's your chili de arbol.
- chop meat add to pan with water, onion & seasoning cover cook till soft 25-35 minutes when waters evaporated add oil to pan and your gonna give your pork a quick fry add sauce to pan cook 15 minutes turn off top with cilantro..
This recipe was easy and tasted great. In a blender grind the chiles de arbol until very fine. Mash the avocados in a bowl and season with salt. Heat a comal, griddle or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Roast dried árbol chiles and the clove of garlic, tossing occasionally, for about a minute.