Chicken Enchiladas. Enjoy Fast Takeaway Service Or Delivery Right To Your Door. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. To assemble, lay the tortillas onto a board and divide the chicken mixture between them, folding over the ends and rolling up to seal.
Cube the chicken and return it to the pan. Stir in salt, passata, water, chilli powder, green pepper and garlic. In a frying pan, fry the sliced chicken in the oil over a high heat for couple of minutes. You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 2 of tortillas.
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 oz of fat free cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions, peppers and half the garlic. Shred the cooked chicken and place in a large bowl. Mix in soured cream, grated cheese and spring onions. Season with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Take bowl and combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayo, cayenne pepper, black pepper, cumin, red pepper flakes, and salt. Mix together..
- Cook chicken and shred..
- Set aside half of cheese mix. Fold in shredded chicken, and stir..
- Scoop half of chicken/cheese mix into each tortilla. Roll, and use remaining cheese on top of tortillas..
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 25 minutes..
Place a heaped spoonful of the mixture in each tortilla wrap, roll up and place seam-side down in a baking dish. To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. You make these Chicken Enchiladas by adding cooked chicken to a spicy sauce with vegetables, wrap them in tortillas, and top with a little more sauce and some cheese, before putting them in the oven to heat through. They end up soft and delicious inside, with a crisp cheesiness on the outside.