Simple cod recipe. Welcome to JennyFischer Blog for your healthy food and drink recipes. Check Out Simple Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Enjoy this easy, speedy cod, broccoli and orzo traybake on busy weeknights. It's healthy and low in fat, and since it's a traybake, there. Cod is a key member of a whole family of fish including haddock, coley, pollack, whiting, ling and hake. You can cook Simple cod recipe using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple cod recipe
- Prepare 4 of fresh cod filets.
- Prepare 1 of large lemon in slices.
- It’s 1 handful of Canned black olives sliced.
- You need to taste of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need to taste of steak/bifteck seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
All the related fish in this group are sea fish of varying sizes and share similar. With a tomato and olive sauce, this quick and easy cod recipe has a taste. Roast cod with bacon, tomatoes and basil. This roast cod dish is a real one-pan wonder.
Simple cod recipe step by step
- Place lemon slices on large piece of foil paper.
- Layer with cod filets.
- Drip olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle with steak/biftek seasoning and fresh ground black pepper.
- Cover with black olives.
- Fold foil paper like an envelope and close tight.
- Cook on bbq at medium heat for 15 minutes or till fish is fully cooked.
- Serve on a bed of quinoa.
It's quick and easy to make,. Chilli pesto-crumbed cod fillets with parmentier potatoes. This easy chilli and pesto cod dish with potatoes uses short-cut. Simmer the cod in a mixture of chicken broth and lemon juice to infuse it with a delicate citrus flavor. Cover the cod in the flour then dip in the melted butter.