Chicken Soup. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Pure soul food, this warming, easy chicken soup makes the most of leftover roast chicken. This Thai-inspired soup is packed with chunks of tender chicken and mushrooms. It's rich and creamy but red curry paste, ginger, lemongrass and fresh chilli peppers make it nice and spicy. You can have Chicken Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Medium sized onion sliced.
- You need of Large tomato cut in.
- It’s of chicken breast tenderloins cut in half.
- It’s of medium potatoes diced.
- You need of zucchini diced.
- Prepare of baby carrots.
- You need of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of salt.
Recipe by: Chef John Cock-a-leekie soup for a crowd Heat the olive oil in a large heavy-based pan. Fill the pan with cold water so that everything is covered, then place on a high heat and bring to the boil. Chicken soup recipes There's not a lot more comforting than a bowl of homemade chicken soup – our collection of chicken soup recipes includes everything from restorative broths to spicy laksas. Gradually pour in the stock and the milk, stirring every few minutes and allow to come to the boil.
Chicken Soup step by step
- Saute onions and tomato in large stock pot with cooking spray for about 5 minutes..
- Fill pot just over half with water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, bouillon and salt. Boil for 25 minutes covered.
- Added rest of vegetables and boil for 10 more minutes covered..
Pour the soup into a food processor or blender in batches and puree until smooth. Heat the butter in a saucepan. Add the leeks, celery and garlic. Sauté very gently for several minutes, making sure nothing takes on any colour, until the leeks are translucent and soft. Pour in the chicken stock and the milk.