Feel Good Chicken Soup. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Heat oil in a big pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Add the chicken stock, water, salt, white pepper, bay leaves and skinless chicken. After three hours, remove from the heat and lift out the chicken thighs and. You can have Feel Good Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feel Good Chicken Soup
- It’s 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken.
- It’s 1/2 lb of carrots.
- You need 1/2 head of celery.
- You need 1 lb of onions.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of As needed: water.
If you're feeling a little under the weather, you need a chicken soup recipe that can soothe and revive you. Chicken soup is also a great way to use up leftover chicken. It's made with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, chicken and vermicelli noodles, with some oregano and parsley. What sets it apart is that it's made with a homemade chicken broth that adds richness and a wonderful depth of flavor.
Feel Good Chicken Soup instructions
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..
The only surprise is the type of noodles I use. Chicken soup recipes; This competition is now closed. Use up leftover chicken in this rustic soup with garlic yogurt. Add a big pinch of salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered and stirring occasionally, until rice.