Lime Marinated Fajitas. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fill Your Cart With Color today!
When combined with the Viva Mexican Dip Trio, this meal ends a tough day on a bright note. Delicious fajita marinade made with lime juice, olive oil, and soy sauce, and spiced up with cayenne and black pepper. Put all your ingredients (olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, oregano, chili powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt) into your food processor or blender. You can cook Lime Marinated Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime Marinated Fajitas
- Prepare 2 lb of fajita/skirt steak.
- Prepare 6 large of limes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lawrys season salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
Pulse your marinade until everything is smoothly liquefied. These lime-marinated tofu fajitas or soft tacos are delectable served with the usual embellishments that go with tortilla dishes. What's best about serving fajitas (and soft tacos for that matter) is that everyone participates in creating their own meal—and no one seems to mind! Instructions In a small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients.
Lime Marinated Fajitas step by step
- butterfly the fajita/skirt steak..
- put in a bowl n add the seasonings and toss..
- add the lime juice to the meat and toss. marinate it for 30 mins to an hour. I prefer longer cause I like the lime taste..
- you can grill it on the grill or on the cast iron grill pan..
Place steak in a shallow container, and pour marinade over it. Drain the marinade from the meat. To make this recipe mince the garlic first and put it in a large bowl. Add the fajita seasoning and coriander powder. Then add the orange juice, lemon juice, and oil.