Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets instructions.
It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets is something which I've loved my entire life. You can have Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets
- Prepare of FISH.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of fresh cod fillets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small stalk celery, minced.
- It’s 1 of Shallot, minced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped. Remmove seeds if you want less heat.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 4 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream, heavy or light or half and nalf.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of FRESH bread crumbs, from about 4 slices bread. I used sour dough and pulsed the slices in the food processor to make crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sjredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of mayonnaise, for brushing.
- It’s 4 of slices of bacon, cooked until crisp.
- You need of BUTTER DRIZZLE.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter, melted mixed with 1 reaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of SERVING SAUCES.
- You need 1 of recipe Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- You need 1 of recipe Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe attached in step #9.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of lemon wedges,.
They're nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets instructions. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer. Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool.
Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- In a small skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter, Add celery, shallot, jalapeno, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until just tender 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, cheeses, and cajun seasoning. Add cooled vegetable mixture and combine..
- Place fish on prepared baking pan. Brush with the mayonnaise..
- Press crumb mixture evenly on fish.
- Add butter / lemon drizzle evenly over crumbs. Bake 10 minutes, then add bacon and cook 5 more minutes until fish is just cooked through. Serve with Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below, melted butter and lemon wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce.
In a bowl combine bread crumbs. Date, Coconut, and Spices TrufflesEl invitado de invierno. Cod fish fillets seasoned and cooked in butter, topped with lemon and herbs. The thickness of the cod fillet will impact the cooking time of the fish. Cod fillets are one of our favorites; covered with Panko crumbs and baked gives them a crunch topping and tender, flaky fish inside.