Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker. Get Everything You Need To Create Great Paella In Your Home! Get The Best Of Spain Delivered To Your Home. Superior Quality & Fast Delivery Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less.
Quickly stir-fry the red bell pepper. Instructions for Rice Cooker Paella Prepare all the ingredients, and heat the broth until boiling. Combine all ingredients except parsley in the rice cooker. You can have Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker
- Prepare 6 of Jumbo shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Squid.
- It’s 150 grams of Manila clams.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of half of one Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Oil.
- It’s 700 grams of White rice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ★Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Turmeric.
- You need 2 of Chicken stock cubes.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
Stir fry onion, garlic, and red pepper until onion starts to turn translucent. Add the rice, paprika, and turmeric. Turn of heat and stir in frozen peas. No need to travel to Spain for a taste of the good stuff.
Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker step by step
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Slice the squid into strips. Wash and drain the clams. Cut the red bell peppers into 3 cm chunks..
- Wash the rice 1 hour before cooking and drain..
- Stir-fry the onions in 1 tablespoon of oil until wilted. Add the rice and lightly stir-fry. Add the ★ ingredients and stir-fry until the colors are even. Put the ingredients into the rice cooker..
- Sauté the garlic in 1 tablespoon of garlic oil until fragrant. Add the seafood and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the white wine, cover with a lid, and steam until the clams open. Transfer to plates and separate the liquid from the solid ingredients..
- Put Step 4 into a rice cooker, add the chicken stock cubes, and add water until the appropriate line for 2 rice cooker cups of rice. Season with salt and pepper, mix everything together well, and cook the rice..
- Once it has turned to the warming setting, open the lid and top with the seafood. Quickly stir-fry the red bell pepper. Cut the lemon into thin wedges..
- Let sit for 15 minutes, open the lid, transfer the seafood to a dish and mix together. Put a large amount of rice on a plate and top with the seafood, red bell peppers, and lemon wedges..
- Adjust the paprika powder to taste. It's also delicious with just turmeric. (I usually add 2 teaspoons.).
With our fast and easy paella recipe, we'll show you how to go from only dreaming of this land and sea delight to making it your reality. The best part is, there's a rice cooker version. So for those who prefer their dinner to be ready on arrival, this recipe is specially made for you! Coat your rice cooker bowl with non-stick cooking spray or a film of olive oil. Place the rice in the rice bowl (inner pot).