Stuffed Enchilada Shells. Order Today For Free Standard UK Delivery. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Stir in enchilada sauce and seasonings; set aside. Place a rounded teaspoonful of refried beans in each pasta shell, then fill with turkey mixture.
Stuff each shell with a large spoonful of the mixture. Coat the bottom of a baking dish with a thin layer of green enchilada sauce. Place the pasta shells in the dish in a single layer. You can have Stuffed Enchilada Shells using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Enchilada Shells
- It’s 1/2 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare To taste of seasonings of choice: black pepper, garlic, cumin, chili powder.
- Prepare To taste of Toppings of choice: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onions.
In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions, garlic, and peppers until translucent. Add ground beef and taco seasoning, and cook until browned. Fill cooked shells with beef and place in a baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over the stuffed shells and cover with cheese.
Stuffed Enchilada Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings until fully cooked; drain and return to pan..
- Add in 1 cup of cheddar cheese; mix and set aside..
- Meanwhile cook shells according to package instructions; drain and rinse with cold water; set aside..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spoon enchilada sauce evenly on bottom..
- Equally divide meat mixture among shells and place on top of enchilada sauce..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Set up topping station..
Mix refried beans, cooked hamburger and most of the shredded cheese. Spoon bean, cheese, meat filling into the boiled and cooled shells. Stuff shells with the beef and cheese mixture and arrange in the dish, keeping the shells close together. Beef Enchilada Stuffed Shells are perfect for any night of the week. They do not take a long time to make, and they are absolutely delicious.