Spanish Rice. Vast Collection of Best Recipes & Dishes From Famous Chefs. Our Collection of Dessert Recipes Has a Sweet Treat for any Occasion. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
This is a quick and easy way to spice up rice. Saute instant rice with onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper. Then simmer with tomatoes and tomato juice and you've got a savory Spanish-style rice. You can have Spanish Rice using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- It’s 1 kg of Mutton boneless.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Black paper.
- It’s 1 table spoon of kurtta Howa Lal mirch.
- You need 2 table spoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 table spoon of sirka.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of ketchup.
- It’s 2 table spoon of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need of Salt too taste.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of Capsicum.
- It’s of Carrot 2,onion medium 2.
- It’s of Rice 800 gram (boiled).
- Prepare of Garlic chop half cup.
- You need 4 table spoon of Oil.
Directions In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and bring to a gentle simmer. One cook's "Spanish" rice is another's "Mexican." Whatever the name, the result is more or less the same: an orange pilaf-style rice flavored with onion and garlic and flecked with carrot. Tomato paste further tints this colorful companion to all things Tex-Mex.
Spanish Rice step by step
- Meat ko boil ker Lin r us ma 1 glass jitni yakhni bacha Lin. Ub 2 table spoon oil ma garlic fry ker lin ub is ma yakhni add Karin r sub sauce add ker lin.ub is ma masala r meat add ker Lin. R 5 minutes Tak fry Karin. Meat ready hai. Ub vegetables ko cut ker k fry Karin r meat ma mix ker Lin. Aik try ma phaly rice phir meat add Karin. Mazydar Spanish rice ready hain.
Instructions Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and melt butter. Add in garlic, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Pour in the chicken stock, fire roasted. You'll often see it called Spanish rice, although there is a key difference between the two—Spanish rice uses saffron to achieve its red color. This recipe is a version of the traditional and ubiquitous red rice with vegetables prepared all over Mexico.