Honey Vanilla Pound Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Line the bottom with parchment paper, then grease and flour the pan.
The cake also has a large amount of vanilla extract, a tablespoon. I think next time I make this pound cake I will use vanilla beans and see if the taste will be any different. I wonder if the vanilla taste become more intense and richer in flavor. You can cook Honey Vanilla Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Vanilla Pound Cake
- You need 2 sticks of butter softened (room temperature).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 of large eggs room temperature.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
Cream room temperature butter with honey and white sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and blend. Next add flour, baking powder and salt and combine until mixture is smooth and creamy looking. Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for.
Honey Vanilla Pound Cake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cream room temperature butter with honey and white sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and blend..
- Next add flour, baking powder and salt and combine until mixture is smooth and creamy looking. Add chocolate chips if desired..
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove cake from bundt pan and cool on wire rack. I added a glaze to it as well. Once it cooled down. Which is almond milk and powdered sugar..
If you like Ina Garten's Honey Vanilla Pound Cake, you love my Mother's Loaf Cake! Ina Garten's Honey Vanilla Pound Cake. Tasty, solid pound cake with a light lemony-honey flavor. Recipe is originally from Ina Garten – Food Network. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.