Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗. How To Make Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken. Here's how to make tandoori drumsticks in the air fryer: Place the chicken legs in a mixing bowl. Add yogurt, ginger, garlic, red chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, and salt.
Using a silicone brush, baste the chicken with either oil or ghee on one side. How am I going to make Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken – Spicy Indian Chicken? The remaining oil will be used for greasing. You can have Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗 using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗
- You need of Protein.
- Prepare 6 of Chicken Marylands – Skin off and Fat removed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Tandoori Paste.
- You need of 1 cup Yoghurt.
- You need 2 spoons of Garlic & Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Lemon – Juiced.
- You need 1 spoon of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of Paprika Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1.5 spoons of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Orange or Red Food Coloring.
- It’s of Salt to Taste.
- Prepare of 1/4 spoon Pepper Powder (optional).
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of Spanish Onion Sliced.
- Prepare A few of Mint leaves.
- You need A few of Coriander leaves.
When the marinade is mixed well add the drumsticks in the marinade. It is a popular dish in restaurants though I often dislike the bright food colour and the overdose of spices and. To make the above air fried tandoori chicken tikka you will first need to marinate your chicken. The mix of yogurt, lemon, salt and oil will help tenderize the chicken, and let the flavors penetrate.
Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗 step by step
- Remove the skin and fat off the Chicken.
- In a bowl, place the chicken and pour the vinegar and apply the Vinegar to the Chicken throughly. Leave it for a couple of minutes and wash it is off with cold water.
- In separate bowl, add all the ingredients from Tandoori Paste section and mix well. Taste the Paste and adjust anything as required.
- Add in the chicken to the bowl and apply the paste throughly to the chicken. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the marinated chicken for 6 hours. (Overnight is better).
- Before cooking take the chicken out of the fridge and rest outside of 30 mins..
- Place the chicken in the Air Fryer.
- Cook for 15 mins in the Air Fryer at 160 Degrees.
- Cook for another 15 mins in the Air Fryer at 180 Degrees.
- Cook for another 10 mins in the Air Fryer at 100 Degrees. Tandoori is now ready to be served..
- Place the Cooker Tandoori chicken in a serving tray and garnish with some mint and coriander leaves and some Spanish Onion rings.
This isn't a recipe where more is necessarily better. Be careful of marinating for extended periods as the chicken will become mealy. This recipe achieves the same restaurant-quality tandoori flavors and taste, yet is surprisingly easy to make in your air fryer or oven (no traditional tandoor required)!; A short marination time of one hour ensures deliciously tender and juicy chicken on the inside.; This recipe is great for breaking the routine for weeknight dinners by combining it with. This quick and easy Tandoori chicken tikka recipe is an easy appetizer dish that is slightly charred on the outside and succulent on the inside. Make this over the stovetop or grill it using Mealthy CrispLid.