Bbq fried chicken nachos. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat.
Combine chicken, barbeque sauce, lime juice, cumin, and chili powder in a saucepan over medium heat. BBQ chicken nachos are a simple one-skillet, gameday appetizer made with BBQ chicken, a healthy dose of shredded Mexican cheese, fresh tomatoes, green onions, salsa, chopped green chilies, chopped black olives, and fresh avocado. So cheesy with so much flavor! You can cook Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- Prepare 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- Prepare 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- It’s of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
Into a medium bowl combine chicken and bbq sauce. If you prefer your meat saucier, add more sauce. Into a large skillet add tortilla chips. Sprinkle chicken and top with cheese.
Bbq fried chicken nachos instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
How To Make BBQ Chicken Nachos In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and the barbecue sauce. Layer the chips on a baking sheet and then layer on the chicken, beans, corn and cheese. These BBQ chicken nachos have two layers of crispy tortilla chips, fresh veggies, pulled chicken thighs, and a beaucoup of cheese. The recipe makes a huge batch that would be perfect for a game day or shindig. Or you could scale things down and have one of my favorite past times, a nachos-for-one party.