Bbq fried chicken nachos. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat.
Combine chicken, barbeque sauce, lime juice, cumin, and chili powder in a saucepan over medium heat. BBQ chicken nachos are a simple one-skillet, gameday appetizer made with BBQ chicken, a healthy dose of shredded Mexican cheese, fresh tomatoes, green onions, salsa, chopped green chilies, black olives, and fresh avocado. So cheesy with so much flavor. You can have Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- Prepare of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- You need of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
How To Make BBQ Chicken Nachos In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and the barbecue sauce. Layer the chips on a baking sheet and then layer on the chicken, beans, corn and cheese. BBQ grilled chicken nachos are the perfect dish for any tailgate party. Add your favorite toppings for a game day appetizer!
Bbq fried chicken nachos instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
Gluten free chicken nachos are easy to make to feed a crowd. You may want to make a few batches because these will be eaten very quickly. These BBQ chicken nachos have two layers of crispy tortilla chips, fresh veggies, pulled chicken thighs, and a beaucoup of cheese. The recipe makes a huge batch that would be perfect for a game day or shindig. Or you could scale things down and have one of my favorite past times, a nachos-for-one party.