Stir Fry Garlic Green Beans. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add the garlic and continue to cook until just tinged brown, then splash in the oyster sauce and serve.
Add beans to skillet and season with salt, pepper and onion powder. Stir beans with tongs to distribute butter/oil and seasonings well. Instructions Cut off the top and bottom points of the green beans, rinse and set aside. You can cook Stir Fry Garlic Green Beans using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Garlic Green Beans
- Prepare of fresh green beans, stems removed.
- You need of large garlic cloves.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of salt and pepper.
In a pan, add the oil and saute the garlic until light brown. Add the green beans, salt and pepper and keep stirring until they are cooked. Add the green beans to the garlic and ginger. Stir to coat the green beans in the oil.
Stir Fry Garlic Green Beans step by step
- Add green beans to a large pot of boiling water, boil for about 5 min and drain.
- In a skillet melt butter, once all melted add green beans and toss to coat.
- Keep tossing on med heat for about 5 mins, butter will start to brown..
- Add chopped garlic, toss again and cook another 3 min. Add salt and pepper and serve. BAM!!! Yummy..
Add black bean sauce, honey, soy sauce and water. Garnish with chopped cashews or almonds. Stir fry the green beans with the garlic. Break up any clumps of sliced onion that might have stuck together. Heat a large pan over high heat.