Faux roast pork fried rice. Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Faux roast pork fried rice for Mom.
Toss to combine then fold in scrambled eggs. This Asian-inspired fried rice is a great way to turn leftovers into a whole new meal. Rice is my comfort food, so there's. You can cook Faux roast pork fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Faux roast pork fried rice
- Prepare 2 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chinese style roasted pork in oven if grill isn't available, see recipe attached.
- It’s 1/3 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lite soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Fried Rice. Pork Fried Rice (with leftover pork). Cook the rice according to the instructions (once cooked drain, fluff with a fork and set aside). Add the ginger and cook for another minute.
Faux roast pork fried rice instructions
- Add rice and oil to a deep pan heat rice till all is coated and heated.
- Add broth and soya sauce.
- Stir well bring to boil when craters form when liquid is almost gone add cup of water bring to boil cover remove from heat let sit 15 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs add to rice after the 15 minutes is up.
- Then add roasted pork and peas stir and cover 4 minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363480-chinese-style-roasted-pork-when-you-cant-grill-it-out.
Add the rice, mixing well and breaking up any clumps as you. There shouldn't be any big clumps! With the wok over medium heat, add a tablespoon of oil and sauté the onions until translucent and then stir in the roast pork. Add the rice and mix well. Thai-Style Fried Rice: Fried rice made Thai style uses jasmine rice and fish sauce in place of soy sauce.