Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Check Out Blueberry Muffins on eBay.
Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl. With fingers squeeze butter into mixture until crumbly. Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. You can cook Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of blueberries (can be frozen).
- You need 3 cup of flour (I use white whole wheat).
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need cup of milk.
- You need tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. The recipe does not say when to add milk. I beat mine into the egg, butter, and sugar mixture.
Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl..
- With fingers squeeze butter into mixture until crumbly. Pour 1 cup crumbs into small bowl..
- To mixture in large bowl add eggs, milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth..
- Gently stir in blueberries..
- Fill muffin cups..
- Dribble melted butter over mixture in small bowl and toss with fork to make crumbs. Sprinkle on top of batter..
- Bake until light golden brown about 20 minutes. Makes 2 dozen..
They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Remove the blueberry muffins from tin and put on a wire rack until they are totally cool. These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of. These blueberry muffins are like the traditional American muffins so don't expect them to be very sweet.