Deep dish taco pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Check Out Taco on eBay.
When the oil is hot, add the ground beef and cook,. Meanwhile, combine the beans and salsa in a small saucepan. First you want to brown some ground beef and add taco seasoning and water. You can have Deep dish taco pizza using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep dish taco pizza
- Prepare of pizza.
- It’s 1 of beer pizza dough, recipe in profile.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of fresh cooked pinto beans or 2 cans, drained and rinsed pinto beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 8 oz of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cup of shredded iceburg lettuce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt for beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream for garnishing.
- You need 1 of sliced avocado for garnishing.
Set that aside for a minute. Next, open a can of Pillsbury biscuits. Press them around the sides of a greased pie plate and on the bottom, closing up all the seams. Using a medium skillet, add ground beef and place over medium heat.
Deep dish taco pizza instructions
- Make pizza dough ahead of time and start rest of ingredients when dough is almost completed proofing. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368393-beer-pizza-dough.
- In a small pot add drained beans and stock. Bring to boil and then turn to simmer 15 minutes..
- Once simmered remove from heat and let cool while you saute beef..
- In skillet, saute beef on medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes..
- Add taco seasoning and water, stir to combine and remove from heat..
- Return to beans and add them with liquid and 1 teaspoon salt to blender and blend smooth..
- Roll pizza dough out to an 11" circle..
- In 9" springform pan or high sided round baking pan place dough and work dough up the sides with your hands..
- Spread blended pinto beans over bottom of dough..
- Spread cooked taco meat over beans..
- Top that with tomatoes then shredded cheese and some of the onions..
- Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Let cool five minutes and top with lettuce and green onion..
- Garnish top with sour cream and avocado slices..
- Remove spring form and serve warm and delicious..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Deep dish taco pizza with nacho cheese, sautéed beef, onions, cilantro, garlic and taco seasonings, mozzarella cheese, black beans, and cumin. Topped with lettuce, tomato, red onions, jalapenos, sour cream, creamy Adobe sauce and chili powder. Gradually add dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. This Deep Dish Taco Pizza combines two of my all-time favorite foods – pizza and tacos!!