Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog.
Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon on baking tray (no oil required). Scrape all the excess glaze from the bowl onto the salmon. You can have Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets
- Prepare 4 of 4 to 6 ounce skinless fresh salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of prepared recipe of Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze, recipe below.
Be careful not to overcook the salmon! In a large bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, garlic chilli paste, ginger, lime juice and zest, and garlic powder. Preheat grill on high and brush with oil. Brush salmon steaks on both sides with oil, then season with salt and pepper.
Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets instructions
- Preheat grill to medium heat..
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil..
- Grill over medium heat until almost cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes each side. Brush with the glaze during the last couple of minutes watching carefully so as not to burn. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341505-asian-spicy-sweet-and-sour-glaze-for-meats-seafood-and-vegetables.
With the grill grate placed close to the coals for high heat, add the salmon and grill on both sides, brushing with the hoisin-BBQ sauce every minute or so. Cook until golden brown and slightly charred. Remove from the grill and brush on the remaining sauce. Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. Light charcoal briquettes in a grill and brush the grilling rack with oil to keep the salmon from sticking.