Chicken enchiladas. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Dot over the soured cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and scatter with the sliced chilli. Cube the chicken and return it to the pan. Stir in salt, passata, water, chilli powder, green pepper and garlic. You can have Chicken enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchiladas
- It’s 1 of whole bone in chicken breast.
- You need 1 of cube of chicken flavor bouillon.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 of chile guajillo.
- It’s 1 of cotija cheese or any cheese.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 pinch of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of corn tortillas I use about 10 for 4 people total.
- You need 1 of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt as desired.
In a frying pan, fry the sliced chicken in the oil over a high heat for couple of minutes. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions, peppers and half the garlic. Shred the cooked chicken and place in a large bowl. Mix in soured cream, grated cheese and spring onions.
Chicken enchiladas instructions
- Put the chicken breast to cook,add salt and chicken flavor bouillon.
- Bring to boil the chiles guajillo and tomatoes untill tender and set aside.
- When chicken breast is cooked take it out and let cool of and when cooled off shred it.
- With the same water that you cooked the chicken breast add to the blender (not all of it)about 3 or 4 cup,add the chile guajillos,add the tomatoes and the can of tomato sauce and a bit of all purpose flour (just so its not so waterylike) then blend.
- Add a lil bit of corn oil to a skillet and the the chile sauce with a colander turn off when hot.
- In a small skillet heat corn oil and fry tortilla until golden brown but still pliable,about 10 sec per side,transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Put tortilla on work surface,divide the shredded chicken evenly among the tortillas and roll like a cigar.
- On the rolled tortilla drizzle sour cream add the chile sauce.
- Top with cheese and lettuce and serve immediately.
- I like eating them aside with boiled eggs.
Season with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Place a heaped spoonful of the mixture in each tortilla wrap, roll up and place seam-side down in a baking dish. To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. You make these Chicken Enchiladas by adding cooked chicken to a spicy sauce with vegetables, wrap them in tortillas, and top with a little more sauce and some cheese, before putting them in the oven to heat through.