Beef Steak Fajita. Method Season the beef with pepper. Heat half a tablespoon of the oil in large, non-stick frying pan and stir-fry the beef for. Stir in the chilli and season with salt and.
Sliced and served in warm flour tortillas. Add remaining oil and onions to the pan. Cook over medium low heat, until translucent, stir in green peppers and steak. You can cook Beef Steak Fajita using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Steak Fajita
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Large Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 4-5 of Yellow and Red Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s of Skirt Steak.
- It’s of Fajita Seasoning.
- You need of Oil.
When the green peppers are just tender remove the pan from the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the steak fajitas with tortillas and lemon wedges on the side. Instructions STEAK MARINADE: Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a large shallow bowl.
Beef Steak Fajita instructions
- Marinate Steak in fajita seasoning and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Cut vegetables and add salt, pepper and lemon.
- On a cast iron skillet add oil.
- Put the steak on it.
- Cook from both sides then slice.
- Sauté vegetables.
- Warm up the tortillas.
- Layer vegetables, steak and salsa on it.
Give it a taste and check for. Set a large cast iron skillet or pan over high heat and let heat up for a couple of minutes. Add the steak to the pan. FAJITA VEGGIES: Add the remaining tablespoon of oil. Once hot, add beef (discard the marinade in the bag), red pepper and red onion.