Chicken kathi roll. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Serve it as a high tea or as an evening snack or even as dinner. Boneless chicken pieces sautéed with ginger garlic, cumin, onion and chillies – stuffed into a refined flour roti slathered with fresh green chutney and sprinkled with chaat masala and more onions. Quick food to eat on the go! You can cook Chicken kathi roll using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken kathi roll
- You need of For paratha.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need As needed of water.
- You need of For filling.
- It’s 500 gm of Chicken (boneless thigh cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of hung yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of tandoori chicken masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of For assembling.
- Prepare 1 of large onion finely sliced.
- You need 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 1 of bell pepper finely chopped lengthwise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of charcoal.
These mouth-watering rolls, also popularly known as Chicken Tikka Kati rolls are usually a fast-selling fare in most restaurants and eateries in India. A very popular grab-and-go food, Kathi roll makes a good lunch idea as. This Chicken Kathi Roll is a great way to enjoy delicious Indian street food flavors at home. Made with juicy chicken marinated in creamy yogurt and spices, then rolled up in a buttery, flaky paratha with peppers, onions, and green chutney, every bite in these kathi rolls is packed with lip smacking flavors.
Chicken kathi roll step by step
- First make a dough for paratha. For this in a large bowl put flour,salt,sugar,oil mix it well then slowly add water & knead a very soft dough set it for 20 minutes. Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking tray..
- In a meanwhile marinate the chicken with yogurt,ginger garlic paste and other spices that mentioned above. Now make a whole at the center of the bowl put hot charcoal at the center then pour some oil over it then immediately..
- Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking and put it in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes at highest temperature or you can simply roast it on the gas stove..
- Now from the dough take a small portion of the dough then make a laccha paratha out of this(i.e firstmake a plain paratha then sprinkle with some oil and flour over it then with a knife cut at one side then starts folding then it becomes a cone then press it with hand).
- Now assemble everything,first take a paratha put few chicken pieces followed by some onions, green chilies and other sauces chaat masala,lemon juice that mentioned above then roll it and cover half of the roll with butter paper & it’s done.. enjoy😊.
Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a mouth watering and scrumptious roll made using chicken filling and wrapped using a delicious roti. I like making chicken kathi roll along with other rolls like kathi roll with egg which has egg filling inside it. You can have it with your friends for a casual dinner at home. Chicken kathi roll has a delicious melange of chicken tikka and spices rolled together and served with a chutney. Take on dough ball, dust some flour, and roll it into thin roti Place roti on the pan and cook it from one side and flip it Take egg mixture (Egg, salt, and Black pepper) and spread it on the roti Sprinkle some oil on the sides of the roti, flip the roti and cook the other side as well.