I hate Mondays, Lasagna!. I love lasagna, over the years I have worked on several different recipes. Original Title: Lasagna (TVOKids Letters Version) (Better Audio) Original Video by Josiah Anderson the Object Thingy I Hate Mondays, but I Love Lasagna. Because of my cool new job I found myself with an extra day off from work today.
Hate Mondays, love lasagna and other similarities between me and Garfield. I wasn't going to blog this recipe…it's a plain old lasagna. Who bakes a lasagna in July and blogs about it? You can cook I hate Mondays, Lasagna! using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of I hate Mondays, Lasagna!
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- You need 8 oz of fresh spinach (chopped).
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms (chopped).
- You need 26 oz of pasta sauce (I use mock marinara, will post the recipe seperately).
- It’s 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil paste.
- You need 1 packages of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 32 oz of mozarella.
- You need 16 oz of monterey cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of Italian Blend cheese.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 24 oz of Ricotta (cottage cheese may be used as a substitute, if used you will not need the eggs).
That Josh is a bad influence. ET Garfield is the most relatable cartoon cat, because he loves lasagna and hates Mondays. These may be the two most uncontroversial opinions in existence and it's made him a star! "I hate mondays." – Garfield. This sets a bomb on the opponent, and you cant use any other move until you detonate it.
I hate Mondays, Lasagna! step by step
- Brown ground beef with horseradish, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning..
- Once the meat is browned add in the spinach, mushrooms and remaining seasonings. Cook over medium until mushrooms and spinach have cooked down..
- Whip 2 eggs in a bowl, add in ricotta cheese and parmesan. Mix thoroughly..
- Coat bottom of lasagna pan with marinara. Layer as directed on package of no boil lasagna. I use lots of cheese on each layer..
Garfield does not like leftovers; he loves fresh, warm lasagna. Therefore, the reason he hates Mondays is because Mondays are when he, at least as a kitten, was forced to subsist on leftovers. However, Jim Davis HAS given an "official" reason. To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. Here is how you cook it.