Crockpot Dressing. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Explore Our Range Of Effortless Dresses, From Our Classic Maxis To Our Stylish Midis.
Spray or butter the crock pot insert. Saute them both over medium heat in the butter til they just begin to soften. Making this moist bread dressing in a slow cooker is an excellent way to free up the oven for other dishes on a busy cooking day. You can cook Crockpot Dressing using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Dressing
- Prepare 2 boxes of your favorite dressing.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
Instructions Heat butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in poultry seasoning, black pepper and salt to taste. Add celery & onions and cook until softened (do not brown). Slow cooker stuffing is simple to make and very delicious!
Crockpot Dressing instructions
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Add all ingredients mix.
- This does not take long to cook at all, on high my crockpot had it done in 30- 45 mins ( this was done in my big crockpot because my smaller one was being used, this can be done in a 4 qt. For a more wet Sticky dressing add more chicken stock 1/2 cup, or so. Can Substitute cream of Mushroom for cream of celery or cream of chicken.
Disclosure: This post contains links to items you can purchase that we make a commission on. If you are getting ready for the holidays you probably need some inspiration for stuffing! Also called filling, this delicious bread based recipe is loaded with flavor and is super easy to make thanks to the slow cooker! Place bread cuts in the slow cooker. Pour the celery, butter mixture over the top.