Carrot Cake Trifle. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Directions For the cake: In a medium bowl, combine the raisins and rum. Let soak until the raisins absorb the rum and become plump,.
Using an electric mixer, mix the butter and cream cheese, scraping down the sides as needed, until the mixture is light and fluffy. Follow the instructions on the back of the box to make a cake. Use any size pan…it doesn't matter since. You can have Carrot Cake Trifle using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Trifle
- It’s 1 box of carrot cake cake mix prepared, cooled, cut into 1” cubes.
- Prepare 6.8 ounces of cheesecake flavored.
- You need of instant pudding mix prepared (2 3.4-oz boxes).
- You need 12 oz of cream cheese well softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 12 oz of whipped topping.
- You need 1 cup of orange candy melts.
- Prepare 6 of large strawberries stems kept on.
Using an electric mixer, mix the butter and cream cheese, scraping down the sides as needed, until the. Place half of the cake into the bottom of the trifle bowl. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat the layers of cream cheese mixture and cake.
Carrot Cake Trifle step by step
- 1 box carrot cake cake mix prepared, cooled, cut into 1” cubes Prepare the pudding mix according to the box directions. Chill in refrigerator until needed..
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together until smooth and creamy. Fold in 8 oz of the Cool Whip until fluffy. Reserve remaining Cool Whip for garnish..
- Layer half the cake in a glass trifle bowl. Top with half the chilled pudding, then half the cream cheese mixture..
- Top with remaining cake, pudding, and cream cheese mixture..
- Add remaining Cool Whip on the top of the trifle..
- Melt the orange candy melts..
- Holding strawberries by the stem, dip into orange melts and place on waxed paper to dry..
- Garnish top of trifle with chocolate covered strawberry carrots..
Top the trifle with the additional frozen whipped topping and garnish as desired. Prepare carrot cake according to package directions; bake, cool, cut into bite size cubes; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat at a high speed until creamy. Add milk, one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. This impressive carrot cake trifle recipe creates an amazing layered dessert loaded with pecan pieces and cream cheese.