Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Start by sauteing half a chopped onion and some minced garlic in olive oil. Once softened, sprinkle in flour to thicken the mix and make a roux. Add in diced Hatch green chile, and chicken broth. You can cook Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked & shredded).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 can of (10 oz) green chile sauce.
- You need 1 can of (4 oz) diced green chiles.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of (8 oz) block Monterey Jack (shredded) 6-8 flour tortillas (approx 7" diameter).
Add the chicken, beans, and green chile. These quick and easy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are cheesy, creamy and oh-so-delicious. They are stuffed full of tender chicken, cream cheese and spicy green chilis, slathered in enchilada sauce and finished with melted cheese and all of your favorite toppings. Serve with sour cream and spanish rice.
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add chicken, seasonings, chiles and 1/2 of a can of chile sauce. Stir..
- Once mixture is warm, stir in 1/2 of the cheese.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish & spread 1/2 can of chile sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken mixture in tortillas, roll and place in baking dish seam side down.
- Pour remaining sauce (1 can) over tortillas.
- Cover enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Add in green chiles, lime juice, salt, cumin, chile powder, and cilantro. These savory Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas start with soft tortillas loaded up with a creamy, cheesy chicken mixture and topped with green enchilada sauce. These cheesy chicken enchiladas are topped with your favorite enchilada toppings like fresh avocado, diced tomatoes, fresh herbs, or a diced red onion. Roll the tortilla and place seam side down onto prepared baking dish. Corn tortillas stuffed with chicken, cheese, green chile enchilada sauce, sour cream, and green chiles, topped with more sauce and cheese!