Sweet sticky roasted pork ribs. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home.
Combine the garlic, rosemary, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, salt and cayenne in a small bowl, and rub. Pour half of the soy sauce mixture into each bag, seal bags, toss to coat ribs with marinade. Remove ribs from the sauce and arrange ribs on a grill rack. You can cook Sweet sticky roasted pork ribs using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet sticky roasted pork ribs
- Prepare 1kg of ribs, steamed.
- It’s of For the marinade.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of apricot jam.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of powdered ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chicken spice.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 50 ml of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of tomato paste.
Place the sauce on the hob over medium heat and reduce down until it has a sticky coating consistency. Check regularly to make sure they do not burn – add a little of the reserved liquid to the pan if necessary. Put the ribs into a deep-sided roasting tray and pour over the sauce. Pour over the cola and enough water to cover the ribs, then cover the tin tightly with foil.
Sweet sticky roasted pork ribs instructions
- Fry the onion and garlic in butter and add the rest of the ingredients – apricot jam, powdered ginger, paprika, chicken spice, chicken stock cube, warm water, Worcester sauce, tomato sauce – and cook the sauce until it has thickened..
- Apply the sauce to ur steamed ribs and roast until the ribs are cooked through..
Meanwhile, to make the glaze, place the ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and bourbon into a saucepan, stir well and bring the mixture to a simmer. In a bowl mix together coconut sugar through cayenne pepper. Peel off tough membrane that covers the underside/bony side of the ribs. Place on a baking sheet or tray lined with foil (or parchment paper). Combine together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, cumin and chili or Cayenne.