Chatpata Aaloo Naan. Chatpate Aloo or spicy stir-fry potatoes is a tangy and delicious spicy dish. These Stir-fried potatoes with green chili and tamarind give a very unique flavor. Chatpate Aloo is perfect as a delicious appetizer or you can serve them as a side dish with any meal.
Chatpata Aloo Tikki Naan Recipe By SooperChef – YouTube Chatpata aloo tikki naan is the best treat for all veggie lovers out there. This fancy looking recipe is easier than you think and the taste. This extravagant looking recipe is simpler than you might think and the taste is so fulfilling. You can have Chatpata Aaloo Naan using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chatpata Aaloo Naan
- You need of All-purpose flour(Maida).
- It’s of boiled potatoes.
- You need of Green peas.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of as per taste salt.
- Prepare of as required water.
- You need of green chillies.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of garam masala.
- It’s of dry mango powder.
- It’s of peas.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Prepare of as required carrot.
- You need of as required capsicum.
- Prepare of Corn flour.
- Prepare of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Veg mayonnaise.
- You need of red chilli sauce.
- It’s of tomato ketchup.
Water as required Chatpata Aloo Naan can be a lunch,snack or a dinner. And also the evening grand snack for family members or delicious appetizer for small get together,friends party as well. Description about McDonald Style Chatpata Aloo Naan Recipe:- Basically the Chatpata Aloo Naan recipe is the combination of moist and crispy texture. This recipe is so easy and simple.
Chatpata Aaloo Naan step by step
- For Naan, Bind a soft dough with Maida that is all-purpose flour, 2 tsp oil and salt and rest them for about 20 mins..
- For tikki, Take boiled potatoes and other Veggies mix them with spices and prepare the mixture by giving small round shape tikki. Now make a thick slurry of corn flour by adding water, dip the tikki in that and again roll over the tikki in bread crums and then deep fry or shallow fry the tikkis..
- Roll small oval roti then semi roast the naan roti in a pan then spread mayonnaise and red chilli sauce on roti and place tikki and chopped onion in between the naan and then by folding in half, grilled them for about 3-4mins.Your Chatpata Aaloo Naan is ready to eat..
As I said earlier the desi version of. Review of the Chatpata Aloo Naan (I wish they had a Paneer Variant too) I frankly, expected the naan to be slightly bigger in size. It had an aloo tikki along with their tangy sauce and onion rings. The aloo Tikki tasted quite like the one in Maharaja Mac, loaded with veggies and good on taste. If you just keep watching video.