Cornflake Chicken Nugget. Last, dip the chicken in the crushed cornflakes, making sure each piece is completely covered. Space the coated pieces out on the baking tray and repeat until all the chicken is done. Serve with salad and oven chips or sweet potato wedges.
Beat the eggs using a fork, season and set aside. Dip each nugget in the flour, then egg, then cornflake mixtures – in that order. Add a little more oil after you've turned them over. You can have Cornflake Chicken Nugget using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornflake Chicken Nugget
- Prepare of Chicken Breast Halves.
- It’s of Cornflakes.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of large egg.
One chicken breast at a time, dredge the chicken first in flour, by putting the chicken pieces in the bag and shaking it until the chicken is covered, then in the egg mixture, and finally in the cornflake crumbs. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet. Once all the chicken pieces have been coated in the cornflake crumb and placed on baking trays, put the trays into the freezer and open freeze for a few hours. I then pop the chicken pieces into freezer safe bags.
Cornflake Chicken Nugget step by step
- Put cornflakes, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper into a food processor..
- Cut chicken breast into small 1 inch cubes. Coat it with all-purpose flour and then with egg and crushed cornflakes mix..
- Put chicken nuggets onto a baking sheet and bake at 180 (355) degrees for 18 minutes..
- Dip into your favourite sauce and enjoy! :).
Just make sure the nuggets are fully defrosted before use. Put the egg into a bowl and beat it with a splash of water. Spread the cornflakes onto a separate plate. Dip the chicken in the flour, next coat with the egg, then cover completely in the crushed cornflakes. Set aside, well covered, in the fridge until you want to cook.