Caramel apple pie samosas. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Toss in cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with caramel and powdered sugar. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets.
Have your kids sprinkle the toasted coconut on top of the caramel. Lastly melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave. Dip champagne flutes into caramel to rim glass, then dip in cinnamon sugar until coated. You can have Caramel apple pie samosas using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel apple pie samosas
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour for paste.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Caramel sauce plus extra for drizzle.
- It’s 1 can of apple pie filling.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Tip into a shallow dish and spread out to cool slightly. Allow to cool completely before slicing. Made with a shortbread crust, spiced apple filling, streusel topping, and homemade salted caramel, apple pie bars are just as delicious as apple pie, but much simpler to make. You'll love this fun twist on a classic dessert!
Caramel apple pie samosas instructions
- Heat fryer to 350. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Seal and fry 3-4 minutes. Toss in cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with caramel and powdered sugar..
Without a doubt, apple pie is my favorite dessert. See recipes for Caramel apple pie samosas too. Serve the pie with the remaining salted caramel. One slice is sure to satisfy all of your salty-sweet cravings! The extra caramel sauce you pour on top will bring added sweetness and moisture to the filling.