Vanilla Lava Cake. Incorporate the wet ingredients (milk, melted butter, vinegar and vanilla extract) into the dry mix one by one. Stir the batter with a whisk. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each hole just under ¾.
This dessert with filling resembles cakes with a surprise. No one is going to guess that a delicious filling may be hidden inside this vanilla lava cake. Spread butter in a steamable container. You can have Vanilla Lava Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Lava Cake
- Prepare 60 of gram/3 tablespoon wheat flour.
- You need 40 of gram/2 tablespoon sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of small chicken eggs.
- It’s 130 of mili water.
- Prepare 110 gram of vanilla powder (or any powder you like).
- It’s of Sweetened condensed milk/chocolate spread (for toppings).
Put the ingredients in the container. Get the cake off the container and into the plate (be delicate in this part though). Mix in the vanilla extract and cream and beat until mixture is smooth and thick. Take a golf ball-size portion of cake dough and line the base and sides of a cup.
Vanilla Lava Cake step by step
- Mix water with vanilla powder.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the egg.
- Add the wheat flour.
- Add the melted butter.
- Spread butter in a steamable container.
- Put the ingredients in the container.
- Steam with full fire for 25 minutes.
- Get the cake off the container and into the plate (be delicate in this part though).
- Sprinkle in some decorations and voila..
Here at Brit + Co., we love cake. Layer cake, ice cream cake, pound cake, upside down cake, and yes, even molten lava cake. So, without further ado, here's our glorious ode to the ooey, gooey and seriously sinful molten lava cake. Divide the mixture among the darioles or basins. Blend in salt, vanilla and the white chocolate mixture, mixing until very smooth.