Beef& Broccoli. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk But Did You Check eBay? Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times.
Beef varies tremendously in taste and quality depending on the age, breed, diet, lifestyle, slaughter and processing of the animal, so it's wise to choose and cook your meat carefully and to tailor. This easy roast beef recipe with carrots and a simple gravy is ideal for a stunning Sunday dinner for the family. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. You can cook Beef& Broccoli using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef& Broccoli
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic choppped.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 3 of small heads fresh broccoli, chopped up into small little trees.
- Prepare 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare of About 1lb skirt steak thinly sliced/bite sized.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of cornstarch+1/4 c hot water.
- Prepare 1 of lime juiced.
- Prepare of Brown rice to serve with meal.
The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in colour and well-marbled. S. slang) She was beefing about what he had done. Discover the wonderfully varied world of beef!
Beef& Broccoli step by step
- Begin cooking your rice while you prep and cook this meal. By the the time your rice is done the rest should be done or almost done..
- Slice up skirt steak in long strips. Cut into smaller pieces aiming for a rectangle than a square result..
- Heat a couple tbsp olive oil in a pan. Put steak in, season w/ salt & pepper. Sear all sides but dont over cook! Cook long enough to see color change. Remove meat,let juices remain..
- To the pan, add onions and garlic. brown and soften. Add ginger and 2 tbsp soy sauce. Stir together over med heat.
- Once pan mixture has combined, add broccoli to the pan with the 1/2 cup of water. Mix all ingredients in pan. If you like soy sauce, now is a great time to add some for flavor as the broccoli steams. (You want enough liquid to steam ther broccoli while giving the meal some liquid, but not like soup.).
- Once broccoli has become bright green add the steak back to the pan. Stir everything together and season with salt and pepper..
- Take the cornstarch and the hot water and mix together with with a fork to form a slurry. Pour this into the pan and mix everything together. Bring to a boil for a few minutes and turn off heat. Squirt some lime over it and stir..
- Serve with brown rice!.
Whether you're looking for a beautiful roasting joint, a succulent steak or new ways with mince, check out our delicious beef recipes full of family favourites. However, this doesn't suit everyone and some of our most popular recipes are bone-free and much easier to carve. Find recipe favourites including roast beef, beef stroganoff, beef stew and beef Wellington as well as new recipe ideas for mince, corned beef and stewing steak. Taken from the back of the loin, it can also be cooked off the bone by rolling it into a sirloin joint. Beef on the bone is great as the bone acts as a conductor of heat and gives the roast extra flavour.