Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar). Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Garlic String on eBay.
Plunge beans in cold water and drain again. When the green beans are almost ready, stir in the garlic and a couple of teaspoos of balsamic vinegar. The earlier you add the garlic the more mellow its flavor will be; I like to get a solid garlic kick, so chose to add it quite near the end. You can have Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar)
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of fresh string beans, washed and tips removed.
- You need of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Prepare of dry white wine (or vermouth).
- Prepare of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
The balsamic should cook down a bit as the garlic cooks, leaving you with very. Mix garlic, vinegar and olive oil and set aside. Can be refrigerated and served cold. Cut the ends off the green beans.
Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) step by step
- Heat olive oil up in a large pan over medium heat..
- Add the beans and lay them flat around the pan, all in the same direction. Sauté them for 3 minutes by rolling them over a few times, with a spoon or spatula, until they’re lightly brown..
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Add the wine and quickly cover the pan to allow the beans to steam cook, for 3 minutes. Check for desired tenderness..
- Remove the pan lid, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and roll them over to coat..
- Place the beans in a bowl with the small amount of juices left or plate them without..
Add them to a large skillet with the garlic and a little olive oil. Saute over medium heat for about three minutes. Add sliced almonds and balsamic vinegar. Instructions Clean the green beans by removing the ends and rinsing in cold water. The nutty sweetness of the garlic paired with the meatiness of the walnuts and the bright tanginess of the aged balsamic take green beans to a whole new level.