Super soft naan bread. A traditional flat bread from India, naan breads are normally baked inside hot Tandoor ovens with charcoal or wood fire. The breads fill with air pockets and cook perfectly. Because most of us don't have Tandoor ovens, our naan bread recipe has been altered to include a combination of yogurt and.
Soft, Homemade & Easy Naan Bread. Here comes the promised Naan bread recipe. It is the best ever – you can make garlic naan, butter naan or just plain naan with this. You can have Super soft naan bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super soft naan bread
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Lemon juice🍋1.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Warm milk.
- It’s of Butter.
Make this with any Indian dish, my favorite easy one is Chicken Tikka Masala. Serve hot, brushed with melted butter (if desired) and sprinkled with coriander leaves. Pour little water at a time and make a soft dough. Pour a tsp of oil and gently knead for a minute only.
Super soft naan bread step by step
- Mix all ingredients including the lemon juice and oil.
- Gradually add the warm milk and make a soft non sticky dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls and dust your work surface with flour and roll each into circle.
- Place your nonstick pan on a low heat and toast each circle by continues turning until golden brown..
- NB:use butter to rub on each side when it starts turning golden which will make it soft and cover immediately after removing from fire which will make it super soft I serve mine with sardines sauce and Lipton.
Coat the dough with some oil. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rise in a warm place (for example: beside the stovetop or warm oven). Grill naan pieces on a grill or electric griddle. In a pinch, a frying pan sprayed with some nonstick cooking spray will work. This recipe yields a very soft, chewey naan.