cheesy chicken enchilada/ burritos. Roll up and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Cover the tortillas completely with enchilada sauce and top with remaining cheese. We provide you only the perfect cheesy chicken enchilada/ burritos recipe here.
Get the pan sizzling hot and add a splash of oil. Throw in the tender chicken strips and stir-fry over a medium heat until it's golden, juicy and cooked right through. Roll up and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish. You can cook cheesy chicken enchilada/ burritos using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cheesy chicken enchilada/ burritos
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast … cooked…I used one off a store bought rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 1 of cooked corn… canned frozen or fresh… obviously fresh is better…I used frozen steam fresh sweet corn.
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz. 4 cheese Mexican mix.
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of picante sauce.
Cover the tortillas completely with enchilada sauce and top with remaining cheese. You might have some cheese sauce left over for dipping tortilla chips. Remove and top with freshly shredded cheese, jalapenos and tomatoes. Get ready for a tasty dinner with these Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas!
cheesy chicken enchilada/ burritos instructions
- warm tortillas and chicken.
- lay out tortilla place 1/4 of chicken followed by 1 tablespoon corn and then some cheese:) as much as you would like.
- roll up tight tucking ends.
- place on nonstick baking pan seam side down.
- place in pre heated oven 375°F for 7-10 min.
- spread some picante sauce over top.
- sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
- put back in oven until cheese melts.
I love a good enchilada, do you? This recipe is SUPER SIMPLE so it's not going to be a complicated enchilada recipe; however, it's a great recipe that you can mix up too and add your own touch to. For instance, if you like to add more inside your enchilada, feel free to do so but this is a great base. Roll up the tortillas around the filling and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Add onion and sauté until soft.