Sticky BBQ Ribs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Great Prices On Sticky. Check Out Great Products On eBay. When ribs are sticky, hot through and crisping on the outside, slice to serve.
Place in two baking dishes or foil trays. Pour in the apple juice, cover with foil and place in the oven. Put the ribs into a deep-sided roasting tray and pour over the sauce. You can have Sticky BBQ Ribs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky BBQ Ribs
- It’s 3 tsp of coconut sugar (or brown Demerara).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tamari (or soy) sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic and ginger paste (ready made in a jar).
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 10 of pork ribs.
Remove ribs from the sauce and arrange ribs on a grill rack. Place the sauce on the hob over medium heat and reduce down until it has a sticky coating consistency. Using a pair of tongs, dip each rib in the glaze, then return to the rack. Serve hot with the autumn slaw (see below), chips if you want, and a big pile.
Sticky BBQ Ribs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- In a small bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients (everything except the ribs). Taste it and adjust seasonings to taste if needed..
- Put the ribs in a baking tray, and pour the marinade over them. Use your hands to coat the ribs in the sauce..
- Cover the tray with foil, sealing tightly. Bake for 60 mins, giving the ribs a good stir half way through..
- After an hour, or when the sauce has started to thicken up in the base of the tray, remove the foil, turn the ribs over in the sauce to coat again, then roast uncovered for 10 mins. Serve!.
Peel off tough membrane that covers the underside/bony side of the ribs. Place on a baking sheet or tray lined with foil (or parchment paper). Combine together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, cumin and chili or Cayenne. Meanwhile, to make the glaze, place the ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and bourbon into a saucepan, stir well and bring the mixture to a simmer. Place the ribs in the centre, drizzle them with oil and rub all over with the five-spice and a good pinch of sea salt and black pepper.