Knorr Bird’s nest with cheese balls. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Please subscribe my channel and like share my video and comment me for more updates please support me. This is a great way for you to help some birds this Spring.
Cook some bacon strips in a pan. While the bacon is cooking, saute some spinach leaves and put them on your plate. If you're lucky enough to have any bird nests in your garden, here's how you can learn who lives where. You can have Knorr Bird’s nest with cheese balls using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Knorr Bird’s nest with cheese balls
- It’s of recipe for bird’s nest.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast fillets (boiled and mashed).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 3 of boiled potatoes, peeled and mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of KNORR crispy chicken mix.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
- Prepare of For coating.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour mixed with water or eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of vermicilli (semiya).
With spring here, watch out for birds carrying nesting material or look out for abandoned nests in the autumn. The classic bird's nest – the sort a child might draw – is cup-shaped, tightly woven from twigs or grass, with a snug lining of mud, moss, sheep's wool or feathers. Often foraged silk from spiders' webs is the organic glue binding it all together. Many small songbirds build nests like this, mainly because their chicks hatch blind and naked, so for a fortnight or more need to be kept.
Knorr Bird’s nest with cheese balls step by step
- Fir cheese balls : Take half cup yogurt.in a pan add yogurt and let it cook.water will get separated and strains the yogurt and add slice cheese and make the balls.
- For nest :Peel the boiled potatoes and place it over a kitchen tissue or cotton towel about 15-20 minutes. Mash and set aside.
- Mix KNORR CRISPY CHICKEN MIX, chilli powder, garam masala, cilantro,chicken,potatoes and salt and roll into a dough. It should look like roti or pizza dough.
- Pinch a small amount and roll into a large ball. Press it flat in your palm. Press it gently to form a thick patty.
- Dip the patty in egg or all purpose flour-water mixture and then immediately roll it over the vermicilli. Set aside.
- Fry the nest and serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney.
Pouring melted fat (suet or lard) onto a mixture of ingredients such as seeds, nuts, dried fruit, oatmeal, cheese and cake; Use about one-third fat to two-thirds mixture. Stir well in a bowl and allow it to set in a container of your choice; An empty coconut shell, plastic cup or tit bell makes an ideal bird cake 'feeder' If you make these baked vegetable bird's nests a little larger in size, you can pop a raw egg in the center and bake them, turning them into a complete meal. And, even name it- "an egg in a bird's nest" – and call it a day! A perfect idea for meatless Mondays or even meatless Fridays during Lent. The red bird's nest is known in Chinese as the "blood-red bird's nest" (血燕) and is the rarest.