Tomato Pie Batch 3. Add swiss cheese slices on top. Put gouda in chunks in bare spots. Cut and serve I hope you enjoy.
They are fine and they look wonderful. To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Tomato Pie Batch 3 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pie Batch 3
- You need of Pie.
- It’s 5 of large vine ripened tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of caramelized onions see my recipe.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s As needed of salt.
- You need As needed of ground black pepper.
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 8 ounces of swiss cheese sliced.
- It’s 3 ounces of gouda cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black ripened olives.
Here is how you can achieve that. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic.
Tomato Pie Batch 3 step by step
- Grat the butter. Add the flour to a bowl add the garlic and onion powder. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit..
- Mash the butter into the flour. Should look kinda like sand. Add warm water and stir in well..
- Add the dough to an oven safe pan. Push down covering the bottom. If sticky and clinging to your fingers wet your hands and continue to press it in. Bake in ove 15-20 minutes. Add tomato slices on top. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add caramelized onions randomly. Add swiss cheese slices on top..
- Put gouda in chunks in bare spots. Add to oven for 20 minutes. Take out of oven add olives and put into oven for 45 minutes..
- It's ready. Cut and serve I hope you enjoy!! Oh did I mention it is vegetarian?.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. Fresh chopped tomatoes, basil and onions, topped with mixture of shredded cheese and mayonnaise, baked in a pie shell. Here's one of the best loved recipes on the site—tomato pie! Perfect at the peak of summer tomato season. I'll make a big batch of our favorite homemade salsa and I usually end up canning tomatoes and making this amazing tomato pie!