Soto Ayam (Chicken Soto) Easy. Soto ayam is a chicken soup dish originated from Indonesia and is popular in Malaysia and Singapore. However, you have to take a paradigm shift to appreciate it. Unlike a creamy soup, it's a clear soup with loads of ingredients and condiments.
Serve with rice noodles or rice cakes for a meal. Soto Ayam, an Indonesian chicken noodle soup. This is an easy, healthy, homemade soup that can be made from scratch. You can have Soto Ayam (Chicken Soto) Easy using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soto Ayam (Chicken Soto) Easy
- It’s of Rice (Optional).
- Prepare of Rice can either be cooked in a rice cooker,.
- You need of Or in pot with the instructions given for the type of rice.
- Prepare of I used rice cakes for this, ready small packs boiled for 1 hr.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 3 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 700 ml of water.
- It’s 1 pack of coconut milk powder.
- You need 1 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Lime wedges.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Beef Serunding (check my recipe).
Prepared with a simple aromatic chicken broth that's infused with Asian spices, this soup is flavourful on its own. But, when generously ladled over noodles, topped with chunky, juicy, tender chicken pieces, slices of boiled eggs, and sprinkled with thinly sliced spring onions. Soto Ayam (Chicken Soto) Easy 사린린 Sa Rinrin Italy. Nothing fancy here, it's what I make when I'm sick, easy and can be heated up.
Soto Ayam (Chicken Soto) Easy instructions
- Prepare rice and let it cook while you start with soup..
- Inside the pot, add water and chicken..
- When it boils, reduce flame and add coconut milk powder, turmeric powder and chicken stock. Cook until chicken releases blood and well done..
- Add salt as you prefer. Serve hot with rice and garnishing..
Soto ayam, an Indonesian version of chicken soup, is a clear herbal broth brightened by fresh turmeric and herbs, with skinny rice noodles buried in the bowl. It is served with a boiled egg, fried. Soto Ayam is made with chicken and homemade spice paste then served with toppings. The broth is infused with lemongrass, galangal, and kaffir lime leaves. This combination of herbs and spices gives it layers of mild earthy and aromatic flavors.